Assessment Test for Parents or Guardians
Our self-assessment will help you determine if a residential treatment plan is recommended for your child. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please call us to discuss the matter further (480) 945-3302.
- Does your child disregard rules and ignore parental guidance?
- Does your child lie to avoid the consequences of his/her behavior?
- Do you often avoid setting consequences or go back on consequences you’ve set because it is too difficult to deal with the reaction of your child?
- Has your child shown a distinct change in mood recently (i.e., depressed, angry, hostile)?
- Has there been a drop in your child’s academic performance recently?
- Does your child seem to have problems getting along with peers?
- Has your child recently made a change in the types of friends he/she associates with, and this change concerns you?
- Do you suspect your child is using alcohol and/or drugs?
- Does your child rule the mood of the home, creating disharmony and/or chaos?
- Do you often worry about your child’s future due to his/her attitude and behavior?